At this time I would like to introduce to you one of the profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Area), which is oriented in direction of the well-known Warcraft 3 - Map "Protection of the Ancients".
For many who by no means performed DotA (are there any?) and who do not know the game idea I will explain it in detail:
League of Legends doesn't put high requirements in your PCs. You need at least:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.zero capable video card, - 750 MB free exhausting disk area, - DSL or comparable
Create an account either on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, relying on where you live. It's also possible to create an account on US whereas living in Europe but you will expertise higher pings then. I provide you with a hyperlink to create an account in my author's bio. Choose a reputation (all the time the toughest part) and a pleasant picture and off you go!
There are 2 groups 5 players (there are more game modes, but they don't seem to be vital to start with because as a newbie it is best to begin with 5vs5 to study the gameplay). Before each match you all choose a "champion" who's the character you wish to use in battle. Dependant on your private preferendes it may be e.g. an undead mage, a large granite golem, a bit of boy riding on a Yeti, a courageous knight and lots of more.All in all there are more than 80 (!) different champions and every second week one is added.
Every champions has four completely different skills (3 normal and one further strong, the "Ultimate") and a passive, which he has because the beginning. You learn the talents by leveling up ingame and your max champion stage is 18 which means that you've got 5 points in each normal capacity and three in your ultimate.
You obtain expertise for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it is not essential to kill them your self!)
2. killing or assisting to kill enemy champions
At first you generally play whatever you want, later it is helpful to speak together with your teammembers before the match begins so that you have a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the identical kind.
The different kinds of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means means energy, they mainly deal magical injury with their skills)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Damage, they mainly deal physical harm with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They're exhausting to kill and shield their own carries, for example by gorgeous or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They've either buffs or heals to support their carries and keep them alive)
5. Junglers (They do not start within the lane however in the jungle and help their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The interesting point is: Relying on the gadgets you equip on your champions they're often able to satisfy completely different roles!
At first you don't have own champions, however each week there are 10 free ones which everybody can use. After some matches you can buy more champions with affect points (IP) in the shop. I will come to this later.
The map has three totally different lanes, which lead from your individual to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you will need to destroy earlier than you can assault the bottom itself. As a help your most important constructing ("Nexus") spawns minion waves briefly intervals which assist you in fights. Between the lanes there's the "jungle", where neutral monsters are located. If you kill those you obtain gold and/or short-term buffs.
As quickly as the match begins everybody has a couple of minute to spend his starting capital on gadgets within the shop.
This does not take lengthy since you do not have much gold within the beginning. There are other ways to earn gold within the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or neutral monsters (here it is important to give them the final blow, the so referred to as "lasthitting")
3. Killing or assisting to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are a number of gadgets which grant you additional revenue (the so known as gold/5 objects -> they provide you 1 gold each 5 seconds)
When you destroy the enemy fundamental building (Nexus) your workforce wins. For being able to assault the Nexus, nonetheless, you must destroy all 3 towers and the inhibitor on a minimum of one lane and the two towers which shield the Nexus. So it is not the perfect idea to hunt the enemy champions 24/7 when you don't push the lanes at the similar time. An average match takes 30-45 minutes, hardly ever greater than an hour. As soon as the match reaches minute 20 it is also doable to surrender.
Extra game modes are a 3vs3 and a fairly new domination map ("Dominion") the place it's important to capture and defend sure points. As well as there are ranked modes for gamers with summoner stage 30 (explanation follows) in which you receive an Elo depend relying on your wins and losses. For freshmen I highly advocate the conventional 5vs5 map!
The summonersleague of legends shirt
of Legends also has an RPG part. You do not only choose a reputation and a picture for yourself (you're a so known as "summoner", do not combine it up with the "champions") however you are additionally able to stage up your self and buy small buffs with Influence Points (IP).